- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
CTE: Brooke K--Bronze Medalist at State SkillsUSA!
Wed, May 25, 2016
Brooke K., a senior at the Washington County Career & Technical Education Center and a second year Culinary Arts student, placed third at the Virginia State SkillsUSA Leadership Conference and Skills Championships held April 16th, in Fredericksburg.
The competitors had to produce a three course meal in a timed event. They were judged on their ability in knife technique, plating and garnishing, as well as testing their skill set in the field of food preparation.