- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Students Are Worth Millions!
Wed, October 8, 2014
Celebrations are in order! Three Greendale students have already accomplished reading totals of over one million words in our Accelerated Reader program this school year!
Within the first few weeks of school starting, fifth grader, Konnor K., was the first to reach or exceed the million words mark. He quickly topped that by reading another million words by midterm. Konnor’s accomplishments were quickly followed by fourth grader, Wendy B. and third grader, Cayden N., each earning the recognition of reading a million words. Through the love of reading and setting personal goals, these students are on the road to reading success! Congratulations!