- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
GSMS Students Take Top Honors at the Fair
Tue, October 4, 2016
Three GSMS students received multiple honors at the Washington County Fair this year.
Anna H., a sixth grader, received Overall Grand Champion, Intermediate Class Champion, and a First Place ribbon for showing her chickens. The chickens Anna raised were auctioned and brought $225.00 for the 4H Club to purchase chickens for next year.
Hunter W., also a sixth grader, took away many honors this year including Grand Champion and blue ribbons in the categories of roosters and pullets. He also received red and blue ribbons for growing various vegetables and for building a bow out of nothing and a wooden airplane.
Braxton L. invested many hours of planning and preparation to get his cattle show ready, but it paid off for him at the fair. Braxton received Champion Intermediate Showman, Champion Hereford Heifer, Champion Hereford Bull, Reserve Champion Limousine Heifer, and Reserve Supreme Bull honors. Congratulations to each of these students.