- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary Preschool Classes Experiment!
Tue, October 25, 2016
The preschool classes at HPES have been busy making learning stick! The students literally performed an experiment to mix shaving cream and glue to test their five senses.
The children smelled, felt, and described the "Boo Goo" mixture they made to paint their ghosts. Then, the students were given opportunities to describe their scientific creations while loving the learning experience. The preschool students were also involved in measuring, mixing, and follow up questions asked about the spectacular concoction. This was for sure a hands on learning activity that will always stick with each child!