- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary Preschool Students Munch Learning!
Wed, January 11, 2017
The preschool students at High Point Elementary are busy learning all alphabet letters and sounds. Students are learning their letters through many small group literacy stations.
Both pre-k classes combine and evenly pair up students to visit all of the learning stations for the week. This week, students were busy learning patterns, all about the four seasons, handwriting, fine motor skills, and letter sounds. "Monster Muncher" was one of the stations in which students got to use higher level thinking skills to learn that letters make sounds, sounds make words, and words are what we read! High Point preschoolers have been busy, busy, busy!