- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary Reading is Sweet in 2nd Grade!
Tue, September 23, 2014
High Point Elementary School 2nd Graders have been very busy reading this year! This year's reading theme for the school is "The Reading Factory" inspired by the movie "Willie Wonka". To kick off the theme, second grade enjoyed watching the movie to get them into the mood.
Each week, the students have a goal to obtain before they can be eligible for a "Golden Ticket" to win a prize on Fridays. To track the students' progress, teachers placed a bulletin board in the hallway with different word amount totals. Whenever a student reaches that word amount, his/her name is moved and a treat is received. We are working toward the ultimate prize of an all day fun day at the end of the year! We know that ALL of second grade will get to enjoy time outside to reward them for their hard work!!