- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary School First Graders Learn With Technology!
Fri, October 24, 2014
High Point Elementary School first grade students are hard at work this fall learning math facts with the aid of technology. Students are thrilled to engage in learning activities using their newly furnished iPads.
The iPads were purchased for Mrs. Wiles' room as a result of grant money from CenturyLink. Mrs. Wiles successfully wrote and submitted a grant last school year to implement the use of iPads in first grade classrooms; to involve students in learning at a new level of engagement. Thank you CenturyLink- High Point Elementary first graders are enjoying learning while they bridge the gap between technology and math!