- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary Students Display Good Citizenship!
Fri, October 31, 2014
Students at High Point Elementary have been learning about good character the first nine weeks in classroom guidance. Students have participated in a variety of activities to help enhance their understanding of respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship.
Many students display positive characteristics every day at High Point Elementary. The faculty and staff of High Point Elementary School recognized several students for the month of September for going above and beyond our expectations. These students display honesty, kindness, respectfulness, responsibility, friendliness, and a positive attitude on a daily basis. Congratulations to the following students: Noah R, Carter L., Matthew M., Eryka D., Alex M., Claire S., and Mackenzie B. We can’t wait to recognize more and more studentseach month!