- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston Student Participates in County’s Budget Process
Wed, March 11, 2015
A Holston High School student stood up to be heard during the recent budget hearings held by the Washington County Board of Supervisors. Megan B., a senior, spoke to the board on January 7th at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center. The board was considering the 2015 budget request of People, Incorporated’s Project Discovery.
Project Discovery is a college access preparatory program for high school students that arranges college campus visits, academic support counseling, goal-oriented workshops, SAT fee waivers and information on financial aid and college admissions. Megan is a four year participant of the program and can attest that it has been beneficial for her.
Her remarks were well received by the board and the audience. Holston High School congratulates this young lady and her willingness to participate in the process.