- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston Welcomes Back Students
Mon, September 22, 2014
On Friday, August 29th, Holston High School welcomed back the students with their annual “Back to School Bash”. Students enjoyed each other’s company as they were treated to ice cream that was provided by Food City. They were led in cheers by the school’s award-winning cheerleading team.
The fall athletic teams were introduced. Football captains Seth Thomas and Jared Davenport were interviewed and assessed the Cavaliers chances in the night’s match-up with the Rye Cove Screaming Eagles. Students signed up for clubs during the event.
Perhaps the most important action of the gathering was a “Promise to Graduate” banner that was signed by all the freshmen. It will be prominently displayed in the school as a reminder to those who signed.