- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
HPES: Welcome to Camp High Point!
Fri, August 11, 2017
High Point Elementary School has been transformed into the summer camp of our camper's dreams! This year campers at High Point will explore exciting places like Math Mountain and the Science Swamp!
They will be invited to swim through the Reading River and make their way through the Writing Ropes Course. And we warn our campers, please do not feed the bears that live near the Social Studies Swinging Bridge! Our campers will also enjoy daily activities like calisthenics in the Sports Lodge, arts and music in the Creativity Caverns, and they will explore the wonders of the world when reading books in our Luxury Library Lounge. But the most popular place of all is Woodring's Canteen, where hungry campers are feed twice a day. We invite you all to lace up your boots, grab a sleeping bag, and head down to Camp High Point; where we want all of our students to be a "CAMPER".