- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Patrick Henry High School Students Are Spending "Larimer Bucks"
Thu, May 17, 2018
Visa's Practical Money Skills has nominated Thomas Larimer as the Innovative Educator for the Month of May. Mr. Larimer teaches Economics and Personal Finance at Patrick Henry High School.
He has implemented a new economic system into his classroom to give students real world applications with their finances. Students earn money (Larimer Bucks) for completing assignments. Students will use the earned money to pay for their expenses and bills. Students can also buy prizes at the Larimer Store.
To read more about the Innovative Educator of the Month go to http://www.practicalmoneyskills.com/teach/innovative_educator/thomas_lar...