- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Valley Institute is "Going Green"!
Tue, August 22, 2017
The school-wide theme at Valley Institute is "Going Green". With a focus on recycling, Mr. Asbury's fifth grade class was asked to bring in recycled materials to create a Valley "student".
The students worked together as a team using critical thinking skills to create their "student". The various materials included milk jugs, pieces of cardboard, bottle tops, chip cans, plastic bottles, paper, plastic bags, and aluminum cans. The fifth graders also brainstormed some other ideas to incorporate reduce, reuse, and recycle into everyday life. The students were very pleased with the outcome and look forward to many more S.T.E.M. activities!