- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
WCCTEC Student Receives Johnson & Wales Scholarship
Thu, November 17, 2016
Meghan T. was selected as the recipient of a scholarship to attend Johnson & Wales University. Meghan's academic record and personal accomplishments earned her this distinguished award. She will be living on campus and officially becomes a JWU Wildcat in May!
Meghan is a Culinary II student and has ambitions of becoming an Executive Chef. She knew by the age of ten she wanted to pursue a career as a Chef, and spends many hours in the kitchen preparing food for friends and family.
She won last years District SkillsUSA competition in Food Preparation and will compete again this year in that competition. The WCCTEC is extremely proud of Meghan and wish her the best!