- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
WCS Announces Kindergarten Registration and Preschool Screenings
Tue, March 3, 2015
Kindergarten Registration will be held at all seven elementary schools in Washington County, Virginia on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 from 12:00-6:00 pm. Children who will be 5 years of age by September 30, 2015 are eligible for kindergarten enrollment. During registration, all children will be screened for instructional needs.
Documentation needed for registration includes birth certificate, social security number, immunization records and evidence of a physical exam within the past year.
If your child will be four years old on or before September 30, 2015 and you reside in Washington County, Virginia, your child may be eligible for the Washington County Pre-School program. We have eleven classrooms in seven elementary schools across the county. Enrollment is limited. Call 276-739-3115 after March 1, 2015 for more information or to make a screening appointment. You may also attend the Preschool Fair on March 16, 2015 at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center from 5:30-7:00 pm.