- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
PTA are advocates for children, their parents/guardians, and teachers. We are here to strengthen and support schools by our presence, positions, and financial help.
We are fortunate to have in our county some very active PTAs. When we say active, we not only mean good fundraising abilities, but also putting our children first by providing educational programming for them and their parents.
PTA is a responsible organization with laws and guidelines which guide our units in their structure and performance.
Please check out the state and national web sites for up-to-date information on legislation, parenting tips, tools for your PTAs, convention news, reflection news, and more.