- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Visitors For Lunch
We are always happy to see a parent or a grandparent come to eat with their child as a guest in the cafeteria. We love it when our visitors purchase a hot, nutritious lunch from the cafeteria. It is nice for students to see that grownups also eat nutritious school meals.
Why does an adult meal cost more?
The National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs are designed to serve students. Know that federal and state regulations do not allow us to subsidize the adult meals. That means we do not receive any reimbursements or commodity value for adult meals. It is still an excellent bargain for our visitors at $3.95.
We ask that you do not bring in soft drinks or "fast food" lunches to be fair to the other children because they are not sold to students. Bottled water, milk and 100 percent fruit juice are available in all schools.
(All visitors must check in first at the school office.)