The Department of Information Technology is the department at the Washington County School Board Office that is responsible for purchasing, installing, and supporting all the school system's technology. This includes all PC's and Servers, application software, peripherals, all networks, and fax machines.
The Information Technology department also serves as an Internet Service Provider. We manage and maintain all of Washington County Schools Internet access. In addition we maintain a quite complex website with backend databases and applications, which improve the productivity of Washington County School System Administrators. We are also largely integrated with staff development within the Washington County Public School System. To see more about what we are doing with technology in our schools, please select from one of the links on the navigation bar at the left.
- Jason Lester - Technology Supervisor
- Karen Widener - Administrative Assistant
- Jennifer Rhea - Student Information Systems (SIS) Specialist
- Lisa Okes - Student Information Systems (SIS) Specialist
- Karen Gilbert - Data Clerk
- Jason Salyers - Central Office Technician
- Jonathan Taylor - Network Technician
- Kris Collins - Network Technician
- Jeremy Vance - Network Technician
- Joseph Collins - Computer Hardware Technician
- Kenny Tipton - Technology Technician Level II
- Thomas Stokes - Technology Technician Level I
To Contact Us by Phone or Fax: