- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Online Services
Student Athletic Handbook
This handbook is designed to inform you about valuable information relating to participation in athletics in Washington County Schools. Authority for the conduct of students participating in athletics is vested by the School Board. The Principal is assisted by the Assistant Principal, the Athletic Director, and other appointed staff members. Please feel free to ask or call if you have any questions concerning athletics or the policies governing athletics at your school.
What is Sportsmanship?
Sportsmanship is defined as:
- playing fair
- following the rules of the game
- respecting the judgment of referees and officials
- treating opponents with respect