- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
“It is the Cause; it is the Cause, my Soul!”
Tue, March 22, 2016
These words were written over 400 years ago by William Shakespeare in the play Othello. High School AP English classes and GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) students had the opportunity to watch this performance by the Barter Players at the Barter Stage 2.
Their experience began with a pre workshop where students were asked to discuss personal experiences of betrayal and jealousy, setting the mood for the play.
The performance concluded with a post workshop and a talk back with the actors. This drama confronted racism, love, jealousy, betrayal, revenge and repentance – real situations we all face today. The Barter Players revealed that this production was very emotional due to the intense feelings portrayed. Students are studying Othello in their English classes, so this was a wonderful connection to their lessons.