- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent and Student Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Virginia School Climate Reports
- Virginia School Quality Profiles
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
2019-2020 Calendar Cover Art Contest Winner
Mon, May 13, 2019
Congratulations to Grayson C., the 2019-2020 School Calendar and Handbook Cover Art Contest Winner!!
Grayson is a junior at Abingdon High School and her beautiful artwork was chosen to be the cover for the 2019-2020 School Calendar and Handbook among over 300 entries. Washington County distributes over 11,000 copies of the school calendar/handbook annually throughout the county.
The Runner-Ups for each grade level are:
- Ashtynn S., Grade 5, Abingdon Elementary
- Hayley Lunsford, Grade 8, E. B. Stanley Middle School
- Eva Burcher, Grade 9, Abingdon High School
You can view these and the additional honorable mentions that have been chosen to be showcased in the upcoming Washington County Virginia Public Schools Calendar & Handbook.
Congratulations to all!