- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent and Student Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Request for Interpretation
- Virginia School Climate Reports
- Virginia School Quality Profiles
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Child Nutrition Programs Reminder
Mon, March 11, 2019
Washington County Child Nutrition would like to thank you for your patronage. To date, our Child Nutrition staff have served 203,054 Breakfast and 394,241 Lunches.
As the 2018-2019 school year is winding down, here are a few reminders:
- Positive and negative student account balances do carry over each school year.
- If your child has a negative balance we ask, you to try to get it paid prior to the last day of school.
- If you are having a financial hardship and may be in need of a payment plan, please call Brenda Green 276-739-3031.
- If we have a current meal application on file and you have had a change in income or increased in household members please call Brenda Green 276-739-3031. Child Nutrition may receive meal applications through the last day of school. Meal benefits will be good for the first 30 days of the 2019-2020 school year.
- If your graduating senior students has a negative account balance, we ask you to try to pay by May 3, 2019.
- If your graduating senior student has a positive account balance, you have two payment options.
- You may transfer their balance to a sibling account or request a refund.
- To transfer: http://www.wcs.k12.va.us/content/school-nutrition-refundfunds-transfer-form
- To request a refund: http://www.wcs.k12.va.us/content/school-nutrition-refundfunds-transfer-form
- Senior refund request will become void after the last day of school.
- Washington County Child Nutrition Department would like to expand its Summer Food Service program.
- FREE Meals will be provided to children 18 years of age and under. Your child/children do not have to been enrolled in Washington County Public Schools. No application or proof of income is required. Meals must be eaten on site. Completing this survey will help us evaluate preparation, serving sites and transportation as we move forward.
Again, we thank you for your continued support in allowing us to serve you and we look forward to
2019-2020 school year.
Child Nutrition Programs