- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Culinary Arts Students Continue Successful District Competition
Fri, April 29, 2016
As part of the District VIII SkillsUSA Food Preparation competition, Washington County CTE students had to construct assorted food items, from scratch, in a timed event. Each competitor had ninety minutes to prepare five separate food items.
The students demonstrated their technique in food preparation, in addition to the proper delivery of serving and presenting the food.
Meghan T., Culinary Arts I student, won first place at the district level. Brooke K., Culinary Arts II student, placed second in the event. Both Meghan and Brooke will advance to the state level competition in Fredericksburg this year.
The Washington County CTE Center is extremely proud of these two young ladies!