- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Virginia School Climate Reports
- Virginia School Quality Profiles
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Culinary II Student Earns Scholarship to Johnson & Wales University
Thu, February 2, 2017
Karisma M. was selected as the recipient of a scholarship to attend Johnson & Wales University in Florida. Karisma's academic record and personal accomplishments earned her this distinguished award. She will be living on campus and officially becomes a JWU Wildcat in May!
Karisma is a Culinary II student, and has ambitions of becoming an executive chef and owner of her own restaurant. She knew by the age of seven she wanted to pursue a career as a chef, and spends many hours in the kitchen preparing food for friends and family.
Karisma is the youngest of eight, and expresses herself through the food creations she produces. She wishes to share her love of food with others.
We are extremely proud of Karisma and wish her the best!