- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Damascus Middle School Cafeteria Hosts a “Grand” Breakfast!
Wed, September 17, 2014
In honor of National Grandparents Day on Sunday, September 7, the Damascus Middle School Cafeteria gave students the opportunity to treat their grandparents to breakfast at “Grits ‘n Gravy with Gramps ‘n Gran” on Friday, September 5!
Breakfast included grits and gravy, of course, as well as biscuits, chicken, sausage, French toast sticks, fruit, yogurt, and cereal. Thirty-five grandparents joined their grandchildren for good food and a special time of celebrating the important role many grandparents play in the development of their grandchildren! This event was made possible by our wonderful cafeteria staff, consisting of Cafeteria Manager Darlene French, Daisy Hawthorne, Joyce Tester, Roberta Walls, and Eula Widener. Breakfast with “Gramps ‘n Gran” was certainly a grand way for students to begin their day!