- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Damascus Middle School Celebrates Students Who Believe in Themselves!
Wed, January 14, 2015
Damascus Middle School Students of Character for the month of October were selected based on their demonstration of the character trait of self-confidence and/or self-respect. Students who are confident in themselves see themselves in a positive way and believe that they can accomplish the goals they set for themselves.
They respect themselves, and others view them as leaders. The following students demonstrate self-confidence and/or self-respect at Damascus Middle School each day: Carson B., Laken B., Caleb C., Candace C., KayLeigh H., Cortlyn K., Ally M., Kealey R., Chase T., Dylan T., Rylee T., and Isabelle T. We are proud that they are respected leaders within our school!