- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Damascus Middle School Delivers Holiday Cheer!
Mon, April 13, 2015
Each year, Damascus Middle School art teacher Ms. Jennifer Smith challenges students to enter artwork to be considered for the cover of the school’s Christmas card. This year, the winning artist is eighth-grader Marissa S.
Marissa is in the band, plays softball, and enjoys reading. She is also a member of the DMS Student Council Association. Her artwork is a pencil sketch of a cozy cottage, smoke from a fire coming from the chimney, in the process of being adorned for Christmas. A tree waits in the back of an old truck, and a snowman smiles in the front yard. Over the scene is a single star. The detail in her art seems to show a place that Marissa knows well; however, she says she created a place she would like to visit for Christmas. Her ideal place would be “without the snow!” The Damascus Middle School Christmas card, printed by Burke Print Shop, will bring holiday cheer to all who receive it!