- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Damascus Middle School Students Show Their School Spirit!
Tue, November 4, 2014
The week of October 6-10 was a celebration of Homecoming spirit at Damascus Middle School! Tying in with Holston High School’s theme of “There’s No Place Like Homecoming,” students celebrated with dress-up days throughout the week.
The seventh- and eighth-grades tied for highest percentage of students dressing up, winning extra recess time! Competition was fierce for door decorations with a pizza party up for grabs, and seventh-graders will be eating pizza! Students who showed the most school spirit throughout the week were crowned grade-level Homecoming Spirit Kings and Queens, as follows: Jordan L. and Seth S., sixth-grade; Laura W., Carson B., and Parker N., seventh-grade; and Amanda O., Kaitlyn W., and Ethan G., eighth-grade. After a spirited pep rally which included an introduction of the cheerleaders and football and volleyball teams, a flash mob performed by teachers, and a dance routine and cheers led by the cheerleaders, students danced the rest of the afternoon away! “There’s no place like”…Damascus Middle School for showing school spirit!