- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent and Student Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Virginia School Climate Reports
- Virginia School Quality Profiles
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Free Summer Meals
Mon, May 13, 2019
Free summer meals are available to all children 18 years of age and under.
- No application or proof in income is needed.
- The child does not need to be enrolled in a Washington County School.
- Meals must be eaten on site.
- Adult meals cost $3.00.
Open sites and serving hours listed below.
- 2019 Summer Feeding Program Flyer - View PDF - (Adobe Reader Link)
- 2019 Summer Feeding Program Schedule - View PDF - (Adobe Reader Link)
Sponsored by Washington County Virginia Schools Child Nutrition Department
Contact: Valerie Cupp (276)739-3074
Tina Weddle (276) 739-3030
Text "food" to 877-877 for meals near you.
Washington County Public Schools is an equal opportunity provider.