- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Glade Spring Middle School Gets Intense!
Wed, September 24, 2014
On September 16, Glade Spring Middle School hosted a special motivational program from Team Intense. Team members, Josh Whisneant and Ken Etta amazed the audience with feats of strength such as rolling up a frying pan and bending a half inch diameter piece of steel into a twisted pretzel-like shape.
The crowd was wowed (and splashed with diet 7up) when Mr. Whisneant broke full soda cans in half with his bare hands. He then shared a powerful anti-alcohol and drugs message with the students. They listened with rapt attention as he detailed a humorous account of the first and last time he drank beer and then continued with a more serious message of what can happen when friends drink alcohol and drive. He closed the program with a reminder to students to be responsible and stick to positive influences and actions. Mr. Etta then broke a wooden baseball bat just by using his bicep. It was an exciting and meaningful program for students and teachers.