- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Glade Spring Middle School Student is a Published Poet...Again!
Wed, October 15, 2014
Congratulations to Faith H.! She is an eighth grader at Glade Spring Middle School who has recently been published for a second time. She was published in a poetry anthology last spring and now has another award-winning poem.
Faith’s poem “Climbing the Mountain” was accepted for publication in Poeticpower.com’s summer contest. Faith is a talented writer and even tutors other students when needed. She is a member of the GSMS News Crew and lends her creativity to the daily newscast. Spring Middle School is proud of you, Faith, and we cannot wait to see what you write next!