- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Glade Spring Middle School Volleyball Team Lends Care and Support
Thu, October 2, 2014
On Thursday, September 18th, the Glade Spring Middle School eighth grade volleyball team traveled to Northwood Middle School, where they surprised a very special eighth grader. Miranda M., a Northwood Middle School eighth grader, was planning to play volleyball this year.
But she was diagnosed with cancer in August and has not been able to play, due to undergoing treatments. However, she still comes to many of the games and cheers on her fellow Panthers.
When the GSMS volleyball players arrived at Northwood Middle on the 18th they had with them a poster they had made in support of Miranda and her fight against cancer. The GSMS players hung the poster in the gym before the game and prayed for Miranda, alongside the Northwood Middle players. These two teams came together for the sake of a fellow player, to show their support for her and her unending strength and optimism.