- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Elementary Champions of Respect
Fri, October 6, 2017
Fourth and Fifth Grade Students were selected by their teachers as Greendale Champions of Respect.
These Fourth and Fifth Graders demonstrated the character trait of, "Respect" in the first two weeks of school and were rewarded with a certificate and a chocolate bar. These students will also have their pictures displayed on the, "Greendale Champions Board" in the front hallway.
These students are as follows: Kali S, Madyson S, Rebecca D, Izeah S, Gracie W, Dalton C, Gavin S, Hannah M, Brayden D, Melanie B, Bayleigh A, and Nathan R. Congratulations to these students for using good manners, being considerate, dealing peacefully with anger, and following the Golden Rule. Awesome job boys and girls!