- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Elementary School: Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn!
Fri, September 29, 2017
Greendale Lions prepare for each day by being respectful, responsible, and ready to learn! Depending on the day, this preparation happens in big ways and small ways, loud ways and quiet ways, alone or in a group.
Students are often reminded that our character is revealed by the words and the actions that we choose. People of good character make these positive choices both publicly and privately. This 4th grader was recently “spotted” showing respect on his way to class by stopping and honoring his country, and participating in the moment of silence…even when he thought no one was watching!