- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Elementary School | Third Graders Go Kahoot!
Mon, September 10, 2018
Third grade students at Greendale Elementary School are excited to learn about Animal Adaptations.
Students worked in groups to answer questions using an app on the I-Pads called Kahoot! The students enjoyed it so much that they forgot they were learning about migration, hibernation, migration, and mimicry, which are ways that help animals survive.