- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary First Graders Celebrate Storybook Character Day!
Tue, January 13, 2015
The students, faculty, and staff of High Point Elementary celebrated Halloween in “sweet” style. This year, High Point students are engaged in reading by taking part in “Willy Wonka and the Reading Factory.” Students are reading and working hard to earn the “Golden Ticket” which is awarded to one student from each class each Friday.
On Friday, October 31, students were encouraged to dress up as their favorite storybook characters. The halls of High Point were filled with many different characters from a wide variety of storybooks. This was a wonderful way for students to showcase their favorite books, as well as to enjoy reading! The day was enhanced by a “Willa Wonka” parade, many hands-on activities, and AR reading all day! High Point Elementary is a “sweet” place to read!