- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary Preschool Students Ready to Read!
Thu, March 23, 2017
The preschool students in Mrs. Doane's class have been working hard to master all alphabet letters and sounds. Now, students are looking towards kindergarten by jumping into books.
The students are enjoying learning about book skills, tracking, comparing authors and illustrators, and looking at picture clues. Students have joined each other as reading buddies to share what they are finding out about reading. They all agree that books are an open door to many new and exciting things!