- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary School Preschool Students Love to Act Out!
Mon, February 19, 2018
Watch out Barter! Here comes the High Point Preschool Players! After reading the book entitled The Three Little Kittens, preschool students chose parts, set up props, slipped on some mittens, and wore some whiskers as they acted out their own rendition of The Three Little Kittens.
The students made the book come to life as they identified and became the characters from the story, recognized and created the setting, discovered and showed the problem, and arrived at a solution. The story came to life as the students acted it out, and they were better able to identify with the characters.