- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Preschool Students Make Science Real!
Wed, April 5, 2017
The Preschool students at High Point are making real science during center time. The students this week explored mixtures by experimenting with oil and water.
Each student got to help make a lava lamp by combining antacids with vegetable oil and water. They also got to see the colorful effects of the combination when it separated by adding food coloring to the cool mixture. Science is real for the eager Preschool students!