- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston Art Class Features Seasonal Murals
Fri, November 17, 2017
Holston High School’s Art classes have launched a brand new project. The class will be doing a mural to help decorate the wall outside the classroom. The mural will represent both seasonal and interesting current themes. To kick off the year, the class painted the phases of the recent eclipse.
This year’s total solar eclipse recurs only once every decade or so over the Northern Hemisphere. After the August 21, 2017 event, the U.S. will not see another total eclipse until 2024. All of Holston’s students viewed the occurrence through their specialized “eclipse glasses”. The Art class was inspired and came back to create the mural.
Ms. Jessie Smith is the teacher. Kiana Finley and Elizabeth Sullivan were the student leaders of the project.