- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston High School's Dianna S. Wins Student of Integrity Scholarship
Tue, May 22, 2018
Holston High School senior Diana S. was recently awarded the prestigious Better Business Bureau Student of Integrity Scholarship. Diana was one of seventeen high school students in Virginia chosen for this scholarship.
The $ 1,000 scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate ethics through leadership, community service, and overall personal integrity. Diana and her fellow recipients were honored by BBB Serving Western VA at the 15th Annual Student of Integrity Scholarship Awards Dinner held on April 26, 2018, in Roanoke, Virginia.
The BBB Student of Integrity Scholarship Awards are sponsored by area businesses that are eager to acknowledge character, integrity and ethical behavior in future leaders. Sponsoring the Student of Integrity Scholarship is a great opportunity for these companies to join the BBB in celebrating high character ethics and leadership in our area’s youth. The Holston High School community is extremely proud of Diana and wishes her well in her journey after graduation.