- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Kindergarten Students at Meadowview Elementary are Spreading the "Aloha Spirit".
Tue, October 21, 2014
Students in Mrs. McKinney's kindergarten class have been celebrating the Hawaiian culture with a fellow student from that area. They are learning and practicing phrases such as "Aloha" (hello/welcome) and "Mahalo" (thank you).
They have read "Kolohe 'Iole," a funny and beautifully illustrated book about how a rascally rat learns his lesson. And best of all, they have had a taste of Hawaiian cuisine when they tasted "Butter Mochi," which is a traditional dessert made with mochiko flour and coconut. How special and exciting it is to learn about the world around them, especially the beautiful islands of Hawaii.