- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Lincoln L. Wins Culinary Arts District Competition
Wed, April 27, 2016
Lincoln L., a Culinary Arts first year student at the CTE Center, won the District VIII Culinary Arts Competition. Lincoln competed against second and third year culinary students.
Each contestant was required to exhibit food safety principles and procedures. The criteria included: HACCP and key practices for ensuring good safety, coordinate mise en place (french for "putting in place"), apply demonstration skills, cooking techniques, knife skills, cutting techniques, use of commercial equipment, creative preparation, portioning and presentation of food items, and apply mathematical conversion when needed.
WCCTEC is extremely proud of Lincoln and his accomplishment. He is now eligible to compete at the state level in Fredericksburg this year. Congratulations and good luck Lincoln!