- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
March 7 Concert to Benefit CTE Center’s SkillsUSA Chapter
Mon, March 2, 2015
The Washington County Career and Technical Education Center’s SkillsUSA Chapter will host Phoenix Recording Artist, Brad Puckett, in concert March 7, 2015 at 7:30 pm at the Abingdon High School auditorium.
Brad has been named Independent Country Artist of the Year and has selected this show to kick off his 2015 Right Here Right Now tour as well as debut his second album of the same name. Brad has performed on-stage with several musical artists including Garth Brooks, Joe Diffie, Dustin Lynch, and Larry Gatlin. Phoenix Records will be filming this concert for use in Brad’s new video.
Reserved tickets are currently on sale at the Washington County CTE Center. Those who are interested may call 276.739.3105 or order online at bradpuckettmusic.com. Tickets are $10.00 and $12.00 and seats are limited. All proceeds from this show will go to the Skills USA student organization for state competitions.
Please join us for a great show as we support our SkillsUSA student organization.