- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Meadowview Elementary Celebrates “Read for the Record”!
Mon, November 10, 2014
On October 21, 2014, MES celebrated “Read for the Record” by reading Bunny Cakesby Rosemary Wells throughout the building. The goal for “Read for the Record” is to set a nationwide record for reading the same book on the same day all across the United States.
Each grade level at MES celebrated by experiencing Bunny Cakes in their own way. Some classes buddy read the story, some listened to the story, and some enjoyed it on the SmartBoard or iPads. The highlight of the day was when 5th grade readers shared the story with PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st grade.
Children at all grade levels enjoyed Rosemary Wells’ tale about Max and Ruby and the Red-Hot Marshmallow Squirters!