- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Ohio Technical College Visits WCCTEC
Fri, September 8, 2017
On Tuesday, 24 August, Mr. John Mallon with Ohio Technical College visited with Auto Collision Repair, Automotive Technology, and Welding students at the Washington County Career and Technical Education Center (WCCTEC).
Ohio Technical College (OTC) is located in Cleveland, OH. OTC offers twelve to eighteen month programs in Complete Automotive Technology, Auto Diesel Technology, Classic Car Restoration, Collision Repair, Refinishing Technology and several other programs relevant to WCCTEC students. OTC’s Partners in Education include Cummins, BMW, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Victory, Edelbrock, Lincoln Electric and Polaris.
During his visit, Mr. Mallon spoke with the students about unique opportunities available at OTC as well as providing information about “soft skills” that employers in today’s labor force are seeking. Thanks to Mr. Mallon and Ohio Technical College for visiting with our students.