- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Virginia School Climate Reports
- Virginia School Quality Profiles
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
PHHS: Rebel Voices Chorus Makes Good Showing in All-County and All-District Auditions
Thu, January 15, 2015
The Rebel Voices Chorus, made up of singers grades 7-12 at Glade Spring Middle School and Patrick Henry High School, is happy to announce an excellent fall audition season for its members. At the Junior Level, 14 girls and 13 boys will be singing in the Middle School All-County choir.
For the All-District choir, a more selective ensemble for grades 7, 8, and 9, 16 girls and 12 boys were selected, including TEN seventh-grade singers on their first major audition. We understand this is a record-breaking number of All-District singers at this level, at least for the recent past.
At the PHHS Senior Level, 28 young men and women were taken into the All-County Choir and 6 were selected for the All-District Choir--the most competitive choir short of the All-State choirs. Considering the number of auditioning students, this means that in both choirs we had more singers chosen proportional to the size of our school. Wow!
Mr. Carroll is so proud of the efforts of the Rebel Voices Chorus, and knows these singers will gain a wealth of experience from participating in these select Honor Choirs.