- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
PHHS Student Wins Bristol Music Club Scholarship Competition
Fri, May 13, 2016
Tenth-grade PHHS student Thomas O. recently took first prize in his category at the annual Bristol Music Club scholarship competition. On Saturday, May 7, Thomas competed with other 10-12 grade musicians who competed with diverse vocal and instrumental performances.
Furthermore, after the Winner’s Concert on May 8 Thomas was named the Paramount Players Winner, an award which comes with the opportunity to perform over the next year with the Paramount Chamber Players, a local small orchestra.
This summer Thomas will take part in two prestigious programs – The Torggler Summer Vocal Institute, a residency program for emerging young singers who wish to train with world-renowned vocal teachers and performers, and the Brevard Music Center Summer Institute, a “congenial summer community for young musicians of exceptional gifts”.