- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Thu, February 12, 2015
If you live in Washington County, Virginia, and have a child who will be four years of age by September 30, 2015, your child may qualify for enrollment in the school division's PRESCHOOL PROGRAM for the 2015-2016 school year.
Enrollment is limited, so parents of prospective students should contact the KIDZ PLACE (Title 1 Parent Resource Center) after February 1, 2015. Please call 276-739-3115 to set up a screening appointment.
Proof of physical address is required for screening.