- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Wallace Middle School: "We Will Remember"
Mon, October 9, 2017
Eighth grade students at Wallace Middle School commemorated the events of 9/11 by participating in activities throughout the day. Students were given an assignment to interview an adult and ask them to share their memories about September 11th.
Some students chose to read the interviews and others recorded their interviews on Chrome Books and then shared the interviews with the class. Students participated in character education lessons that focused on the story of “The Man in the Red Bandana.” Since these students had no memories of that day, they were eager to read articles, conduct research, and make posters about the events that are now a significant part of America’s history.